- Wash pots, pans, and trays and polish silver
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and supplies for the next shift
- Maintain temperature logs; keep walk-in cooler/freezer organized
- Helpline cooks properly prep, store, and date food
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our company has grown from one small restaurant to 8 restaurant locations. We built these restaurants as extensions of our homes. We firmly believe we are not in the restaurant or food service business, but the PEOPLE business. From our beloved employees to our wonderful guests, we are so appreciative to them all, that they have chosen us to either work or eat with us.
We are also THE state’s largest caterer with the ability to serve up to 20,000 people. Our food service division provides daily food service to major businesses, schools, and the oil and gas industry to name a few. We not only serve the best Bar-B-Q but our offerings are only limited by our clients imagination. From Mexican food to down home Southern Cookin’, we’ve got you covered.
Our Swadley’s Emergency Relief Team (SERT), has provided services to the major power companies at every hurricane, major ice storm and tornado since 1998.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)