Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will assist guests will their ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to guests products, promotions. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
A Day in the Life of a Swadley's Cashier:
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Customer service experience
- Cashier experience
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service
- Attention to detail
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities available
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Our company has grown from one small restaurant to 8 restaurant locations. We built these restaurants as extensions of our homes. We firmly believe we are not in the restaurant or food service business, but the PEOPLE business. From our beloved employees to our wonderful guests, we are so appreciative to them all, that they have chosen us to either work or eat with us.
We are also THE state’s largest caterer with the ability to serve up to 20,000 people. Our food service division provides daily food service to major businesses, schools, and the oil and gas industry to name a few. We not only serve the best Bar-B-Q but our offerings are only limited by our clients imagination. From Mexican food to down home Southern Cookin’, we’ve got you covered.
Our Swadley’s Emergency Relief Team (SERT), has provided services to the major power companies at every hurricane, major ice storm and tornado since 1998.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)