Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
Our Servers play an important role in the success of our restaurants. They are responsible for creating a positive and enjoyable dining experience for our guests.
A Day in the Life of our Servers:
- Greet guests promptly and engage with them in a friendly manner.
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout meal service, including drink refills, pre-bussing, and removal of empty plates.
- Confirm ready orders for accuracy.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Provides information to help with beverage and condiment selection.
- Responds to additional guests' needs by inquiring and observing the dining experience.
- Continue the dining experience by thanking our guests and inviting them to return.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willingness to be trainable.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be a Team Player.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities available
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Our company has grown from one small restaurant to 8 restaurant locations. We built these restaurants as extensions of our homes. We firmly believe we are not in the restaurant or food service business, but the PEOPLE business. From our beloved employees to our wonderful guests, we are so appreciative to them all, that they have chosen us to either work or eat with us.
We are also THE state’s largest caterer with the ability to serve up to 20,000 people. Our food service division provides daily food service to major businesses, schools, and the oil and gas industry to name a few. We not only serve the best Bar-B-Q but our offerings are only limited by our clients imagination. From Mexican food to down home Southern Cookin’, we’ve got you covered.
Our Swadley’s Emergency Relief Team (SERT), has provided services to the major power companies at every hurricane, major ice storm and tornado since 1998.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)