At Swadley’s, our Dishwasher work in a fast-paced environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include bussing tables, washing dishes, stocking items, helping prepare cook stations, and cleaning appliances for Oklahoma’s Best BBQ Restaurant.
A Day in the Life of our Dishwashers:
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are spilled and broken.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time and lift at least 20 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our company has grown from one small restaurant to 8 restaurant locations. We built these restaurants as extensions of our homes. We firmly believe we are not in the restaurant or food service business, but the PEOPLE business. From our beloved employees to our wonderful guests, we are so appreciative to them all, that they have chosen us to either work or eat with us.
We are also THE state’s largest caterer with the ability to serve up to 20,000 people. Our food service division provides daily food service to major businesses, schools, and the oil and gas industry to name a few. We not only serve the best Bar-B-Q but our offerings are only limited by our clients imagination. From Mexican food to down home Southern Cookin’, we’ve got you covered.
Our Swadley’s Emergency Relief Team (SERT), has provided services to the major power companies at every hurricane, major ice storm and tornado since 1998.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)