Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
At Swadley’s, our Cook staff is able to work in a variety of areas in our Kitchen. From our Boardman to our Smoker and everything in between, we have a great opportunity for those interested in cooking for Oklahoma’s Best BBQ Restaurant.
A Day in the Life of our Cook Staff:
- Preparing orders for customers
- Working with sharp knives at a rapid pace
- Handle cooked meats at 150 degrees or higher
- Stocking cold and hot products on the serving line
- Loading and unloading baking utensils
- Responsible for maintaining cooking line is a clean, sanitary, and safe manner
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Lift and carry supplies weighing up to 25 pounds
- Walking and standing are expected for the majority of the shift
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Our company has grown from one small restaurant to 8 restaurant locations. We built these restaurants as extensions of our homes. We firmly believe we are not in the restaurant or food service business, but the PEOPLE business. From our beloved employees to our wonderful guests, we are so appreciative to them all, that they have chosen us to either work or eat with us.
We are also THE state’s largest caterer with the ability to serve up to 20,000 people. Our food service division provides daily food service to major businesses, schools, and the oil and gas industry to name a few. We not only serve the best Bar-B-Q but our offerings are only limited by our clients imagination. From Mexican food to down home Southern Cookin’, we’ve got you covered.
Our Swadley’s Emergency Relief Team (SERT), has provided services to the major power companies at every hurricane, major ice storm and tornado since 1998.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)